Update: Due to the high number of applications, we have paused our search. We will come back to all applicants that have applied so far as soon as we can. We will let you know when we reopen applications.
In this blog post, you’ll learn how you can become a member of the Relai Squad, how you can support us, and what’s in store for you.
What’s the Relai Squad?
First, The Relai Squad is a grassroots community enthusiastic about Bitcoin and Relai. The idea is simple: You represent us on social media, at Bitcoin events, or anywhere you want. And we offer you the opportunity to enter one of the most exciting, fastest-growing industries on the planet.
Over 50,000 active users are already stacking sats with us, but we’re just getting started. Bitcoin is a grassroots movement, and so is Relai. We know that a passionate community to orange pill normies is more effective than large advertising campaigns.
We at Relai are in it for the long run; we believe that Bitcoin truly is the Internet’s currency, which is just getting started and will fundamentally change the world for the better.
How can I work in Bitcoin and join the Relai Squad?
Easy: Head to this page and apply. Please note that this is a 100% voluntary and 100% remote role. It offers you the chance to get to know the Bitcoin industry, meet influential people or just have fun by turbo-charging your passion for Bitcoin.
We don’t have strict must-haves. Our goal is to attract and get to know interesting people who love Bitcoin and want to help Relai grow online and in the real world at conferences and events.
Some things we would like to see in potential Relai Squad members include the following:
- You have basic knowledge of and a strong passion for Bitcoin
- You are fluent in English and have good knowledge of either German, Italian, Spanish or French
- You have an active presence and following one of the following channels: YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat
- You regularly attend and/or organize Bitcoin meetups in your community
- You have a self-starter mindset and can work independently with minimal supervision
- You’re hungry to learn more about Bitcoin and Relai, and you want to grow as a bitcoiner
Some additional skills that could help you get our attention include:
- You’re a meme connoisseur and know all Bitcoin memes
- Your friends get tired of you talking about bitcoin
- You’re passionate about educating people about Bitcoin
- You have a knack for video editing
- You’re a social person and can moderate a conversation
- You’re an avid bitcoin conference-goer
- You like testing early product versions
Sounds nice, but what’s in it for me?
As mentioned, joining the Relai Squad is a 100% remote, unpaid, voluntary position in a growing, dynamic bitcoin startup. It’s an opportunity to work with and learn from Bitcoin industry veterans. In addition to this, we can offer you some interesting perks and additional opportunities:
- Exclusive Relai Squad merch
- Ability to influence our content and education strategy with your ideas
- Direct contact and feedback sessions with the Relai team (you can make an impact on the Relai decision-making process)
- Test and give early feedback for beta versions of new features
- Access to a special Telegram channel with the Relai team
- Put Relai on your CV and get a reference if needed after at least 6 months as a Relai Squad member
- 0% fee for bitcoin purchases at Relai (within the No-KYC limit) after your first month as a Relai Squad member
Do you bring the necessary motivation to learn as well as a high affinity for Bitcoin?